Social Media: How to Use Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. to Make Money in your Business
(Contains 1 mp3 recording delivered immediately to your email)
Do you know a tweet from a blog post? How about a LinkedIn connection from a Twitter follower? If not, it’s time to learn what they are and how to use them to make more money in your business!
Knowing how to put social media tools like Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to work for your business can make a big difference in your marketing plan and can increase your revenue by thousands of dollars each month.
Savvy business owners are harnessing the power of the Internet to boost their financial bottom line, and you should too! Are YOU ready to catapult your business to success?
In this hour-long recording, Therese Kopiwoda of PetsitUSA.com will give you an overview of social media and how it can be used to boost your financial bottom line.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Why it’s crucial to get started in social media now.
- How social media has the potential to increase your income by hundreds and thousands of dollars through leads generated from your online connections.
- How to choose which social media platform is right for YOUR business.
- Why you need to be on LinkedIn and how to create a profile that really pops.
- Is Facebook good for business? Why or why not?
- What the heck is Twitter anyway (and why it’s so important)
- The basics: how to get set up, how to get and keep friends (and why friends are so important) and how to follow people.
- Why transparency is so important and what your friends and followers want from you.
- Blogging vs. microblogging and why you may want to do both.
- How to make your presence known on social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. in only 30 minutes a day.
- Listen to the Q & A portion at the end where pet sitters just like you ask their most challengine social media questions and get the answers they need to make social media work for them.
- SPECIAL BONUS GIFT upon order of the recording: Contains a powerful 3-page Social Media Tips and Tools list to help you harness the power of social media in your own business.
Join Kristin Morrison from the Six-Figure Pet Sitting Academy™ as she interviews Therese Kopiwoda. Therese is excited about sharing her knowledge and experience to teach you how to use social media to get your business noticed by potential clients and customers. In her own business she has used social media tools to turn PetsitUSA.com into a lucrative nationally recognized source for pet sitters and pet owners alike. In addition to implementing social media in her own business, Therese works with individuals and small business owners to help them harness the power of social media to improve their own online presence.
This recording is over an hour in length and will be emailed to you in mp3 format and is available for immediate download and immediate listening on your computer NOW. You can also burn this mp3 recording onto a CD so you can listen and learn while you are driving to a pet sitting or dog walking job! Order the Social Media Recording today and have your social media questions answered right now!